Minutes of the UNEPSA Executive Committee meeting February 3, 2002, Noordwijkerhout, Netherlands
|Chairperson:||Jan Janda, President|
|Participants:||Jan Janda, Jochen Ehrlich, David Hall, Robert Holl, Eva Oláh, Manuel Katz, Secretary General|
- The election of a new General-Secretary and a Treasurer of UNEPSA.
- The election of two new members to the Executive Committee, to replace the exiting Secretary-General and Treasurer (ex officio).
- UNEPSA workshop is to be held on The International Network of Pediatric Surveillance Units and Paedaitric education in Europe.
- Personal contacts with presidents and secretary-generals of societies
- Chairs of the scientific program will be Profs. David Hall and David Bransky
- First announcement should be ready by the beginning of May 2002.
February 20, 2002
Home Page of UNEPSA
the UNEPSA web site and UNEPSA Newsletters (later v.s. EPA web site) | UNEPSA (EPA) missions and aims | Contacts,
UNEPSA Council |
Constitution of UNEPSA | Draft of EPA (European Paediatric Association) | National Paediatric Societies in Europe | Paediatric Subspeciality Societies |
Demography of Paediatric Primary Care (PPC) in Europe